Lonely

on Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Its 6 days after the born of 2009... 6 peacefull days.. 1st of January i spend a religious day with my mom and sis to temple at Penang (Hill top murugan temple) offering prayers for a good and prosperous year.. the day after that... normal day.. work.. home.. and round the table..

I dunt know why i feel very lonely... i could sense a emptyness on me.. am i missing something ?
usually its very rare for me to feel such way.. if i do i would listen to some new songs and humming the tune the whole day to release the tense of loneliness but today seems a bit diffrent..  i feel like i am missing something.. i couldnt figure out why.. what is it.. 

I feel like i need friends.. many many friends to console me... but who should i look for.. 
i cant digest this feeling of loneliness its really killing me.. arghhh ! is this the wave of the new year ? is this how im going to feel the rest of the year...  God !

its lunch hours and im sitting at my office typing this blog.. aim at my loneliness and ive no idea what i should do with it.. plan to skip my lunch. After that.. no idea..

Lonely.. a pain and a hollow feeling. Strange !

1 comments:

Ashini said...

Everyone will have someone..U will too.. Cheer up