Buzy month..!*@&%!@(&!#

on Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Its been a horrible buzy month for me "March".. Work has turn to be a hell.. as im doing quite amount of works.. arghh and still couldnt help to manage myself.. ive no time to update my blog site unlike previously... ouch :(

But within all this horrible timing... ive been able to patch up here and there with my personal moments... not many... im going to a temple this sunday with my friends.. its quite far from where i stay.. around 200km from penang.. wow thats a length... yea.. just for fun..
and im going to take some pictures.. hopefully i could upload them here... 

hmmm its lunch time and im still stuck at my office cubical and doing my work.. well not hungry anyway.. i have lots of things to complete... plan to skip my lunch today.. had a very full breakfast this morning... so not hungry...

ok... til next post to come...chiow...

0 comments: