ASM Units

on Thursday, April 23, 2009
Today at 10:30am i quickly rushed to Maybank at Bayan Lepas near my work area.. to bought the "ASM units investment" thats were making news in the headlines... since it is goverment guaranteed and gives back good % of intrest value.. so.. i think why not get some for myself.. good investment for my future ... hehe.he.  :P

The bank today was full of indians, i feel like entered temple or cinema hall.. haha ..  i think its because of the newspapers which hilighted only Indians allocated ASM units are yet to grab.. chinese and partial of malays allocated are allready been grabed. I saw an indian husband and wife just beside me waiting to get their chance on these goverment opened unit. I thought it would be appropriate if i say greet them.. so do i.. after a few talk i asked them if they were to  grab the ASM units and they say yes..

To my suprise they bought the ASM units for 20, 000 "RM20k". Goooshh.. im far behind.. i just bought for 1000 unit which is 1k of course.. wow.. on my mind i was thinking the couples have a good future.. nice to see indians invest such way.. their investment x the percentage the goverment give.. nice return.. :)

I dunt know how much the intrest % will be.. ive yet to calculate.. Planning to top up another 2000 or so in few days if the unit for Indians are still available.. "hopefully"....

Ok... its 12:40 now.. my stomach is making noise.. i better go and grab
something to eat will be preety tight today with multiple meetings.. "geeeezz i hate meetings !&^%*#@&^@*##@" !

Till next blogey... c ya all..

1 comments:

Ashini said...

Thanks Gauthem.. Good luck with ur investments