Resolution ? No! Revolution!! hell yeah!

on Thursday, January 07, 2010
Today while i was having a conversation with someone.. the conversation
was somehow diverted with new year resolution topic.. On my mind i thought to myself (Gimme a break.. i dont give a f*** with new year resolution.. I have resolutions all the new years begining.. and none of them work!!!!! resolution's is full of crappy sh**!!).

Sorry with my words blog readers... but this is the inevitable fact...
It wont work.. my style, aim on something and work with it right away.. writing down
and planning and constructing and.. bla and bla and bla and bla... wont work!! especialy on the begining of new year. I did alot of those when i was small.. each new year.. take out a brand new book and pencil and write down crapy things that i wanted to achieve on the year but it will end forgoten or never get to see the sun shine... What a waste..

Bottom line.. forget the resolution crap ! Revolutionize your life !!!!!!

0 comments: