Blank and Blank..

on Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Its been a while since i last blogged.. been executing my day to day duties as usuall.. which plays the modest reminisance of both bright and dark of the path of my life.... well.. venturing thru it with hope.. well nothing much to talk about.. My new house at kulim, finally about to complete.. im going to get the key soon, yet bank debts pertaining to many things are getting tarrer.. figuring out on my spending.. Well i get going to a health scan today at my work place.. sort of a health screening program for the engineers.. the results looks bad.. hmm... BMI increase.. muscle reflex average.. and many medical lingos i heard today.. bottom line.. i need to spend some times think way to control my health.. i think i need to spend some cash for my medical control.. probarbaly some diet drink.. Also not to forget my time to get myself to gym.. arghh.. its painfull.. I used to have a flexi hours while at Intel.. but in Seagate.. im virtually in a box of my time.. need to think a way to slot in my gym time here..

Well nothing much on that.. ok.. work call.. got to go.. till then cya friends..

0 comments: