Registration Finally Over...

on Sunday, April 17, 2011
Finished the official process of registering my marriage at the Government appointed council office yesterday.. It was rather a quick one.. a few minutes of speech then we took turn signing the papers.. 4 of them total.. in which 2 copies of certificate handed out to both to me and to my wife..  After that straight headed out to an Indian restaurant for dinner...roughly around 40 of us.. my family and my wife's family... We had a pretty good dinner.. everyone ordered to their individual likings.. Me and my wife ordered Tandoori and Garlic Nan set.. even though the amount of food was little.. i had enjoyed it thou.. Not to mention the surprise cake presented by my cousin sis n her husband.. nice strawberry cake :)

Well now looking forward for September-10th (my traditional Indian wedding ceremony)

0 comments: