Feeling Lonely

on Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Its going to be a month on my journey of working at HP. I can feel ive settled down quite well here. Things that i never before learn looks miraculously interesting to learn here in HP. Oceans of stuffs to be precise. Accesses's, meetings, training's are all coming over my way wave by wave.. Basically im pretty much occupied with stuffs.

But one thing that is affecting me pretty much is the loneliness. I hate being left alone as it makes me sad and rethink my utmost decision. But im accepting it in a positive way as time is the ultimate factor which will all change.

At HP i has few to none known faces from my past work life so my time at HP are all surrounded within me. Unlike my time at my previous company be it Intel or Seagate where i was surrounded by plenty of friends.. i felt like a family.. At my current place, sometimes during lunch break i just took my car drive around the area, talking to myself, listening to my car audio..  i know its weird, well thats the only thing i can do.. cause no one around to be with..

Hmm this loneliness is really killing me. :(

0 comments: