Reflections of 2018

on Friday, December 21, 2018

The end of 2018 is fast approaching.. alas things are still skeptical for me..
2018 i would call it a year full of "fun-rides".. I wished the year will be full of energy and new discovery but its full of many surprises.. some of them are easy to digest in some are not.. well i prefer not to indulge in any of it..I let it be as my reflection of the past..

Few things i hoped for is a stable flow of wealth.. i prefer to use wealth then cash as wealth can be described in many ways.. alas, not much of differences i could see..

Health, hmm starting of 2018 i had a severe tonsillitis for which i had been hospitalized for 3 days and that too on Jan-2nd!!! Starting of the year!! Nice isn't it?! That's one of the most unforgettable horrible health event that took place on me!

Relationship wise.. hmm nothing much.. a good one. Travelling, except for my business travel to Singapore and few internally traveled destinations.. not much special that i could think off..

Well my son turned 4 this year and he will be going to school (kindy) in January, thats something i really proud of and happily look forward..

Nothing else i could sum up for this year. Well as always hoping for peaceful and wealthy 2019! Till then folks.. Advance Happy New year!

0 comments: