Leaping Steps Ahead

on Friday, September 24, 2021

I didnt thought of re-igniting my blogging. Certainly its not even in my slightest single piece of intention to kick it back. But today i will start back or at least should i say to blog for once.. Why? Because of a very important aspect of my worklife that hurts me so much that i want to set it straight out! Over the past few years, especially towards the end of 2017 it has been a traumatic year for me, to say at least. Yes my job! Never felt a single day of happiness that made me smile. Probably the setup of my job place contributes to that. But this year...especially after my birthday, a miracle happened.. Im going back to where i stopped.. which is way back to March'2010! I know its a bit cryptic, but cant reveal much.. Probably over the next few blogs i would clearly very clearly say what its gonna be..

For now my cryptic poem for this tiny blog note is like this..

"Starting with: 10982222

 Continued with: 433511

 Further with: 90011831

 Going back to : 10982222"


:)


0 comments: