Counting the day

on Sunday, October 03, 2021

The one day im counting so much to come fast is the end of the month.. or Oct-28th to be precise. Why because il be returning back to the place that i adored to work in my life. The sweet learning curve of all my life.. the good and the bads.. not to mention, thousands of faces that i came accross from there.. where else if not 'Intel'..


Just did a count from the day i left (18-Mar'2010) and the day il re-join (1st-Nov'21).. 

Its been a freaking 4247 days!
Full of diffrent phases of environment that i went thru.. gosh what a journey it was..
I hope i could be at Intel for another 10 years.. Hopefully! well im in my 40's now.. 10 more years and il be 50.. and hopefully il still be around healthy! *Cross my fingers*

Till then, i want to enjoy every single moment at Intel! Alas previous 4 years of bitterness should go away end of the month.. But my journey at Seagate is something that i would cherish in my life always too.. those 7 years at Seagate is full of colorfull experience.. Not to mention the amount of friendships that i made..

Right now, im looking forward to step in the blueish world of Superior architecture called 'Intel'.


0 comments: