Bald

on Tuesday, February 03, 2009
Yes... a diffrent term of physical appearance one could hardly imagine.. 'bald'.. its going to happend to me.. not  in a fashonized or cool way but something devotional..  my blog visitors esp from Malaysia might get the hint on what im trying telling about.. yes thaipusam is this weekend.. and yes im balding my self.. To be franked, ive vowed to the lord muruga for almost 2 years now to have my head shave clean and to offer him my hairs.. The lord have helped me alot now.. directly and indirectly and i feel its time now i return my promises before he took any action against me... hehehe.. 

So i will be going on saturday "chettipusam" with my family and relatives.. we are planing to go early to avoid traffic jam and to finish our prayers fast. The hair im planing to remove this friday before going to there on saturday.

So il  put an update and if possible picture of my new look with hair excluded from my head.. hehe.. till then chiaow..

0 comments: