Peacefull Thaipusam

on Tuesday, February 10, 2009
I feel peacefull this thaipusam.. not so crowded.. not so rushing.. everything went per plan..
We go there early.. eventhough a bit congested on the road.. and prayed.. and finished our vows fast and by 8pm  we are below the temple taking our energy suplements... "basically FOOD!"
yea.. we was ancious of to get below.. 

.. i felt the pain of taking the heavy milk pots.. the barefoot walking.. the sweatness... is all worth..
its like a test of patience and ones discipline to overcome the obstacle.. there was a point i felt like crying.. but i managed to overcome it ... and i feel very happy for it... 

Its a great devotional experience and a pure satisfaction.. the experience i would never forget till next year thaipusam.. Im really felt greatfull to Lord muruga for his blessings and his protection to me and my family for it.. all those pains are mere dust.. for me .. :)

Anyway.. to be a bald... is something embarassing.. and im wishing my hair will grow fast.. haha.. :P except for my moustache where im planning to keep it away.. a new me .. :P


1 comments:

Ashini said...

Im happy that u did what u suppose to do...