Been a while

on Monday, May 25, 2009
Its been a while since ive last post on my blog.. reason because.. my health condition ups and down with fever & stuff like that.. Ive been in terrible shape with this stupid fever, sorethroat, cold.. and keep sneezing most of the time for that... arghhhh!!

I think its due to the weather.. its been preety hot outside lately.. these force me to stay home even during weekends... but still i catch with nonsence fevers..

i wonder whats going to happen to the world.. if its raining.. it would rain till mass flood... if its hot it will be hot till we feel were going to end up like a roast chicken... i hope this is not the end of the world.. 

hmmmm..... sitting at my office... surfing internet.. blogging.. just ate my lunch... haah.. i feel sleepy.. i have couple of meetings later... and i need to work on my project papers.. arghhh!@!(&@!^$$ i hate monday!.. monday blues really freak me out..

0 comments: