Mothers Day

on Tuesday, May 12, 2009


Last sunday was mothers day.. my uncle arranged a family get together on Kulim at his house.. most of my cousins my aunts, my uncles came in.. we had a splendid feast... both vege & non-vege.. Cut cake.. and exchanged gifts & cards for the momies.. (aunts & my mother)...

Well me my mother and my sis was supposingly be on vege on this whole month due to my grandmother passed away and its not 1 month yet..... exclude my father who couldnt make it to the event..... but forced by my cousins and uncle.. i took little non-veg things ... ahhh. cant stand the persuasion...  

Anyway... i ordered the cake and the flower for the event  :).. it was a nice mothers day speacial white cream cake with full of fruits on it.. kiwi, strawbery, mango and lychee... and also a nice text with "Happy Mothers Day" on it... I.. had snapped some beautifull moments.. couldnt upload it yet as my sis took it with her to her confrence at bukit merah, taiping yesterday... *argh*.. il get  a time to load it once she returns..

We left my uncles house around 9 and reached home around 10.15...with stomach nearly explode... hehehe  what a meal... all the meals.. was prepared by my aunt.. (Expert cook).. she prepared 8 type of dishes not include vege dish too... mmmmm my tounge can still sense the taste.. hehehe welll... 

So... thats all for now... at office doing some important work...
if i have a time then il load the mothers day pics... till then.. peaceeee...

:)

0 comments: