Decision of Life

on Thursday, November 19, 2009
Ive been for the past few days though, think and tried to understand the real meaning of marriage.. why do people married ? what is the significance of getting married.. what do they know.. what do they feel .. basically why marriage ? Its keep mingling on my head these past few days.. Ive been thinking beyond the aspect of marriage.. the responsibility.. the life beyond marriage.. Im started to think all these after my parents rushing to get me married... Im not sure if its a rush or good time.. but i dont want to make a decisions which will cause me havoc for the rest of my life.. Im not against getting married but things are wondering me .. am i suitable enough to get married ? prepared to face the next part of human cycle ? ready to face the oceans of challenges ? Hmm... it feels way to scary to think of this.. Ive yet to give a conscent to my parents thou they are waiting for my answer. Indeed a tough decision to made. Yet im running out of time.. Ive made silly regrettable decisions in my life which im trying to erase from my memory.. Will this be one of them appended on my list.. ? will i be happy.. will i make my surroundings happy.. I cant place all hope to time and god to decide.. or my faith.. or play a wait and see game.. I have to make a solid decision.. a decision which will mark the unfolded event that im going to go thru..

I just wish there is some sorts of binocular or magic mirror that i could see or prophesy the next half of my life..

"decision"... a painful choice for a man !

0 comments: