Saturday function..

on Monday, November 23, 2009
Attended my cousins wedding last saturday.. Its far away at Ipoh.. I never stepped my foot at Ipoh.. probarbaly my first. Couldnt remember on any old occurancec i went there. Well we went by bus to the wedding.. me and my mom. Initially mom pastured me to go by car.. but i didnt cause dont dare to take the hill slops of ipoh.. i remember hearing it so dangerous.. and did at once glance the terrifying slops while on my way to KL. So by bus then.. it was not rushing we made it on time. Eventhough the weather was not that good, we able to made it. The taxi driver a malay fella is quite experienced of ipoh i guess. Just one tip on the place and he bring us straight to the place "wow". The wedding was nice.. just nice.. not so frenzy and not so lengthy.. about 1 to 2 hours its done. We had the dinner at the wedding. Had a few chats with my cousins.. and have my cousins drop me and my mom to the bus station, initially bought the bus ticket earlier, just in case we couldnt get a ticket on time. Did have a hicup on finding the correct bus station. Cause there is 2 bus stations in Ipoh, one seems a bit "antic" if i remember carefully they call it "medan kit" and the other one "medan gopeng". We were suppose to land at medan gopeng as the bus ticket was taken there but landed at medan kit.. hahaha.. i wont scold my cousins as they are preety new there to.. furthermore night travelling on an unknown place.. is somewhat expected to have some hicups.

Reached home around 11:30pm at butterworth.. Hmmm... everyone including my cousins teased me.. .im the next in line for the wedding..hahaha.. intresting...! welll.. lets c about that.. Eventhough ive informed my parents or give a slight hint on proceed with my wedding next year... well.. we will c how it goes...

For my cousin sis Kamalesh who tie the knot with Manoj.. Happy married life guys.. :)

0 comments: