Timeless February

on Monday, February 14, 2011
Wow... ive been missing from blogginging for quite sometimes now.. what happening to me.. hahahaha..
Well...yea buzy bee of the year.. My another cousins wedding just get over yesterday.. wow.. how buzy iam.. welcoming guests.. bringing the couples to photo session.. bringing parents to the wedding hall.. wow..  hell of a buzy period.. Also im anxiously waiting for my big day to arrive.. yea.. my engagement.. April 9th.. hahahaha plannings are ongoing.. preparations are getting into rocket fuel.. im messing up my brain thinking what to do.. what to buy.. espeacialy when it comes to buying girly stuffs (presentation gifts for the engagement)... Hahaha what an experience this is.. luckily enough i got my sister to guide me.. well.. still missing 2 persons in my family..  the usuall brainies who provides sound ideas on all this plannings.. well im refering to my 2 cousins who got married recently... hmm.. other cousins.. are either buzy with their studies or staying far.. So left me and my sis on the decorations and engagement presentations...

0 comments: