Zest of Lemon

on Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Things happend very unexpectedly today.. One thing came to my mind.. Can a twist of a Lemon, bring a zest in your life ?.. Food yes.. Life? no.. obviously or dubiously? i dunt know.. Today my fiance to be cried on the phone and a bit upset with me.. For things that i edioticaly denied to prove.. I  panicked.. My brain started to freezed... I thought to myself.. how stupid iam? What should i do? I imediately run to see my fiance..Never before.. so deeply panicked.. I had to made up with her.. The appologitic sentences keeps mingle on my head.. I saw her.. i appologized.. We had a lunch.. and again i applogized. Well.. some things in life.. one cannot take it as granted.. No one is perfect in this life.. yet still im a human being with the same set of theory.. im no perfect.. Well.. ive done a mistake... and i aint gonna repeat it again.. Nothing serious.. but a good lesson of relationship to me.. a set of exam that makes me think twice of a rollback factor.. cool? no cool. :)

0 comments: