Sweet sunshine

on Wednesday, December 02, 2009
After long dragging, sweating and tireless days... finally !!!! im going for a vacation with my friends.. Wow.. how eager iam counting this coming friday.. i feel its too far..ahhh cant stand the desperation.. Well me and my friends are going to a place or shall i call state where i never imagine in my toughest dream.. JOHOR! wow.. im going to JB .. I wonder all the time, what business do i have there to step my feet to the most southest place in malaysia.. well its proven wrong.. finally all my wonders are false.. i am going to step my feet there.. damn i feel shame of my though.. hehehe.. We are going there for one reason.. the Glass temple.. well its the worlds first religious structure made completely of glass.. well it fascinates me and my friends all this while and now we have decided to be there and to touch the building complex ourselve.. wow while writing this blog my heart keep pumping fast... eager to be out of penang for this 3day just to be there.. haha i guess ive been kept myself in a confinement for way too long.. now the vacation mood have started !! yay !!!

Currently preparing the stuffs il be bringing over for the vacation.. so.. il post more once im back from my vacation... till then c ya guys..

0 comments: