Happy Finally...

on Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Finally... Shes the one.. :)) .. At first I was a bit sad with some series of events that ive gone thru..and nearly lost my hope with due..  those gone in and out giving me the pure taste of shocking state.. but finnally the news comes in yesterday. The minute i heard of it, everything around me blossomed into a wonderfull flower.. showered me with wonderfull scent of aroma.. brings me high in the sky dreaming and dreaming and dreaming unstop... Finally the answer of my other part of life has been revealed.. Now... im only thinking of responsibility.. and things to make me and the my dearest a happy..  my main priority is to upgrade my self.. in full capacity to another level thats to accomodate this wonderfull persons entry in to my life...

Life.. mysterious as it is.. and Beautifull as it is..

:)

0 comments: