Sweet Moment

on Sunday, November 21, 2010
I entered the house.. was greeted with lots of love and smiles.. felt like entering my own house..
simply amazed.. happy and cheerfull feeling.. Few minutes later she walks pass by holding a tray of glasses full of hot n nice tea.. I smiled in grin.. i took the courage looking at her.. she served me with a glass of tea.. my finger accidentally touched her finger when i reach the glass.. It was a memorable, sweet & embarassing moment.. she looked so beautifull.. too beautiful to describe.. wearing the lovely peach tangy saree..strucks the second strike of high voltage current deep on my body.. this is the second time i saw her in person.. stunned by her beauty.. My attraction went towards her too fast..that i couldnt help concentrating on the tea thats been served... my heartbeat pounded so fast. I felt to my self.. Im very closed to her.. yet still i couldnt have a word with her.. been surrounded by my parents and her relatives.. at a moment i felt, to hug her tight and give her a kiss in the cheek.. something that is unusually acceptable.. i wondered.. why does my desire went thru such a ravishing feel.. is it my deep love for her.. i told my self.. this is something sadly pleasureable.. a moment that i will never going to forget for years to come.. a moment i will never ever stopped from telling to my childrens and my grandchildrens and with the gods will.. my great grandchildrens,  how i met the love of my life..

Shortly afterwards my uncle starts the conversation with introducing my family to her family before setting down on our upcoming events.. The reverse visit by tradition.. It marks the bilateral tie of unity of the two family.. Ive went thru all this by watching my cousins weddings... but when its happening now to me i must say i couldnt resist the temptation of happiness that surrounds me.. its very hard to describe in a single word the joyous feel..

I called her at night.. we...talked talked and talked and talked over the phone.. i felt sad.. as we couldnt communicate with each other in the morning..I missed her a lot...Infact missing her badly.. nowadays whatever things thats i do .. im keeping her in mind.. as if she is part of me right now.. The minute i decided on something.. i would be asking myself if my sweet girl would likes this if she is around? would she be happy if this is what it is ?.. I must say deep beneath my mind she has already taken the position of my wife.. not as a stranger.. not as a girlfriend.. not in a relationship of any terms.. but my Wife!

0 comments: