Splited Into Quadro

on Sunday, November 14, 2010
been tangled with my work time change.. Nw i need to split my self into 3 to take a look on multiple things at the same time.. Neway my perrsonal life is getting in to magicaly faster pace which i really love it...same as the Wedding talks.. arrangements.. and so on. Haha never have been such a hype in my family.. and im very very happy bout it.. also im planning to push forward my house renovation.. Need to find a suitable contractor to get it done.. since Wedding plan is in the faster track.. i cant delay the house renovation.. they either need to be in parallel or in sequence.. either way.. il be buzy with both. Workout.. yea seriously thinking on it..  Many things going on at the same time.. schedules.. i need to be in prepare and in constant.. Wow.. buzy me. Need to keep my self cool and manageable most of the time.. not to mention Getting lots of upcoming wedding congratulatory messages via phone now itself.. calls mostly coming from my relatives living  far abroad.. Even at 4 in the morning ! Never been a time my house phone rings that buzily.. Mum very tiredly entertaining and explaining the whole scenarios.. the coming preperation.. including the planning of the wedding and such.. Shes very very happy bout it.. :) and hmmm i wonder whats the phone gonna say if its alive.. my guess wud be.. "plssss humans disconnect me".. hahahaha.. poor mr.phoney...

ok.. i guess its time for me to catch up with some never ending, dramatic snooty silence and blind stubborn meetings. hmm i wonder why some meetings have the ability to transform seasoned business professionals and engineers into bratty children... hmm.. anyway i got to run.. till next blogey.. chiow!

0 comments: