Deepavali and long holiday..

on Thursday, October 30, 2008


Deepavali is over just 2 days ago... i know ive posted my blog late on it.. its due to i was on leave for a week... yea a long week... I hate to be on leave for that period of time.. its just that deepavali is something speacial for me.. :) Well and it does has some suprises and a possible cancellation of my house's deepavali celebration.. yea my grandmother suffered a light mild stroke a day before deepavali.. causing my house near stop of all preperation and celebration (including making cookies).. because we thought things gonna be serious as my grandmother is 93 years old...can u imagine that... 'ninety three years old' no joke on that... ! but things got better when the doctors anounced she has recovered a few hours later.. gosh.. a relief..


After came back from my grandmothers visit at taiping hospital.. things resumed back to normal for me... i.e deepavali mood back kicking again.. haha.. well i brought 3 shirts and a jeans for me.. also spend hefty amount of my bonus payout for deepavali celebration this year.. buying things for my family, dresses , decorations and firecrackers for my cousins... and things like that... Well as normal nothing new this year.. all are as same as last year... well i missed celebrating deepavali the way how i used to celebrate few years back at my old house... things have changed preety much now.. still i tried my level best to create back to atmosphere.. just that it didnt work out well for me.. Well its over now.. all those rush of a month preparing for the one day celebration came to an end.. Well.. lets see whats Deepavali for year 2009 has in store for me :)


Till next blogey.. c ya all.. chiow.. and


Happy Deepavali to all my Hindu friends and blog readers..

0 comments: