The final day of My life at Intel.

on Thursday, March 18, 2010
Finally the day has come.. My final day at Intel. Ive packed up all my stuffs back home since a week ago.. Backup-ed my data's from my Laptops and elsewhere.. All have been completed. Today the final things that i need to do.. return my laptop but before that.. say a word of thanks and good bye to my fellow comrades and pals at Intel. These are my final tasks at Intel. Once all this is done, i plan to go home eat lunch at home and probably get a few hours of nap.. Also il need to go to my housing bank to settle out this months loan payment. Ive delayed it due to some inquiries with the developer..

Well... busy day today... tomorrow il be on leave and Next week Monday.. a new start of career at Seagate...

Will the gate welcome me with arms wide open ? Hopefully :)

To my blog readers.. probarbaly i will be hibernate for a few days or weeks due to the shifting nature of my work place to a new place. As such i predict that i will have less time to blog and probably hook up to the net.

Please wish me luck and pray for a succesfull new career... till next blogey.. c ya guys...

0 comments: