Unforgetable Class (1997) High School Reunion

on Sunday, May 02, 2010
Unforgettable.. Surprise and Happy.. .thats my expression for my 97 High school (secondary) reunion dinner with my ex-mates yesterday night with 20 of them.. (i heard would be more then 50 *wow*). Words failed to express my feelings as it has been too nostalgic to forget. After 13 years of separation since we last finished our high school exams we finally met up at the reunion dinner.. had some seafoods to fill up our empty tummy and had a long burst of stories and memories to share up... wow.. those memories which seems to be long forgotten ... reappear series after series... we had a wonderful laugh and experiences on sharing the nite...

Alas many of them seems had their path in different way.. some went thru higher levels of education and some ended up with simple and modest marriage life.. i caught surprise when i completely lost some of my ex-mates names and further more i had a tough time recognizing their faces.. we had to re-introduce ourself back to recall who and how we are .. hahahahahah that was really funny... what a lengthy 13 years it was... feels as if only a day out from the high school.. and yet.. a nostalgic indeed..

I bring in my sisters camera to snap up some pics.. but at the last minute.. for "god know reason why" my mind decided the other way around and i left the camera at my car.. hmmm still i couldn't figure out why was that. Anyway my friends catch up couple of group pics with their cams.. and i would certainly post one or two of them on the blog for real once i got it.. believe me its worth a share.. :)

Start dinner around 7 in the evening and we chat up till late night 12 after the dinner.. what a reunion.. :) I wud definitely start to miss those olden times hanging out with the boys, doing those bad and naughty stuffs.. and not to forget getting the punishment from our teacher for the "high school time" bad stuff that we made... hahahahahahahahhah .. those are the golden days that will never ever return to my life any more.... :)

Life its beauty and glory are very hard to appreciate or predict and the intensified feel of it are a precious gem!!

0 comments: