Resilience of time

on Tuesday, September 21, 2010
It seems quite some times i didnt keep my blog updated.. Wow.. thats a news.. Well been swiming with the waves of life now and then.. full of colors of shades and crisp.. Today.. is September 21st.. the day i been given a life at 6:12pm.. to blog all the way of my life.. Here iam.. on my birthday blogging :)

Happy birthday to me.. Well time is running very fast.. and im getting older.. haha 31 years old now. Ive been invaded on this planet earth for 31 years. Im quite happy with how im being right now.. Happy.. Smilling.. Cry.. and do whatever stupid stuffs that i could imagine.. Im gratefull to my life.. and happy with it.. eventhough its not as perfect as ive dreamt off..

Well.. a new life of a new birth.. :)
Happy Life..

till next blogey.. c ya guys..

0 comments: