Trubulent times

on Friday, May 27, 2011
Uh ohh... ive been hibernating for quite long time.. and hear i am with another piece of crap blogging..
haha.. yea.. life been a bit buzy.. handling multiple tasks and things in a diffrent way.. not to mention various source of unexpected things coming in and out.. Headache!.. im trying to squeeze myself solving things in really unexpected way.. :( My first problem.. My new House.. as im going to start my life in a fresh new way.. i have to think on how to make up the house.. i.e. renovate.. man now i understand the real meaning of costs of expense.. Im extremely running out of cash.. extremely.. have to think budgetting.. and saving... But my biggest problem is Saving.. will always role down with expense.. How can i save in this term!?!? #^&*$%@$!*%^$@ damn! What should i do.. !? I feel like all my energy have been sucked out dry thinking of all this.. Never ever i expect it would be this trubulent.. :(.. thinking that a side.. here comes my Second Problem.. My marriage.. since Issue 1 is never solved.. Issue 2.. remains un changed.. what should i do!? Im praying day and night hoping my problems run away... Well i assume this as a fact of life that i have to face.. Im trying to be bold and positive enough embracing the challenges ahead... While all this happening.. i manage myself to set some things rite.. Honeymoon.. well destinations booked.. Phuket Thailand.. have allocated some budget for that.. Trying to allocate for the rest as well..

Hmm.. trubulent times ahead..
Nothing sweet... but full of time ticking bombs.. ready to detonate anytime with wrong step of leg..
:(

0 comments: