Soundless and empty

on Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I wonder how is it like when we go thru days without talking to anyone. Its like a mental torture is it? The feel of emptiness,  the feel of being left out, being completely invisible to nature. Without any type of sound wave moving along you. It would feel like in outer space right. The force of gravity cuts down sound wave. Yet still its a physically and emotionally pain full to bare with. Recent day's I went thru such a scenario. Well its not like ive been left out in the space. But eventually landed in such a scenario that im pretty much sure all family men will land In one day. Hopeless decision sometimes comes in the form or enemy within.  Well i feel too tired to describe that in details here. But one thing for sure.  I do stand on my own term. My pride and ego control ably sometimes comes with the decision that I take. And im very proud of that!

0 comments: