Oh Heart

on Wednesday, April 20, 2016

This few weeks.. im getting nervous and scared of my health. I'm feeling very much tensed thinking of my health that ive been worried that unthinkable things might get in way. This especially when it comes to my heart. I don't know why, but i have this skeptical feelings of things getting out of my control when it comes to health. :(

This comes in the way when its the time where im enjoying my life with my son to be honest..

Im just hoping its just another bad show for this bad year.. mystically (maybe)..

1 comments:

Gauthem said...

Hi Gayathri! Im good. Its been a very long time after left Intel. How are you? Hope you are doing good. Yea now been hell of busy with my boy and its taken a tremendous new step in my life :)

Anyway, here is my email; gauthemen'at'gmail.com. Have some problem viewing my blog comments as it gets disappeared often. Email would be better, hope to hear u soon :)