2016 Looking Back

on Friday, December 30, 2016

2016, for me  i could describe it as a year full of emotion, sadness, unstable year. The only factor that keeps me running is my son! His arrival back in late 2015 brings me a new meaning, a new window, a new happiness that flows thru me that enables me to forget those badly stuffs that comes the way..

A few key events that i could able to review in happiness is our 2nd short travel to India back in June and a couple of short travel to the island of Langkawi.. Also not to forget my sons 2 major celebration. Which is his naming ceremony held in somewhere around March and his 1st year birthday celebration in December. Others.. not that much that i could remember.. Some i tend to forget.. "trying anyway".. and some i just wish the event never happened at all.

Well the window will be closing down for 2016 in a few hour from now..
I'm very much anticipating and looking forward for 2017. Health is a big concern for me.. i need to get things up and start to workout and lead a healthy lifestyle other then looking ahead for a job change of course and also..."obviously" stable money income which im hoping for every year! Yea, praying for this 3 things to shine bright on me.. Lets see what 2017 has in store for me.

Till then My Life continues....... :)
Good bye 2016!

0 comments: