Goodbye Seagate

on Thursday, July 20, 2017
Seagate. I came to this company without knowing anything about it. With little to none of good things that i heard. Many people stopped me to join this company with a reason, they are not stable, they will close down soon, joining a hard disk company a bad thing and etc. But i stepped in. Stepped in sincerely knowing that i would make a difference for my self. Knowing that i will succeed. Knowing that those who stopped me, will feel proud of me.. and yes those things did happen. Before joining this company, ive been in a living hell.. referring to my life in Intel. Stress, Time and Agony of employment ripped me apart. But as soon as Seagate called me, i said yes.. and here i am 7 Years-4 Months & 10 Days (2689 days) as a dedicated employee for this wonderful company. But like a wise man says..  every beginning has an ending.. and like the say..today it will mark my last day officially at Seagate. Tomorrow i will begin fresh, i will woke up early and drive my car to a never before explored land and enter a new base which i strongly believe will thought me with goods and bad's of next chapter of my career. I hope, the time i cherished in Seagate will be a strong cemented will of success for me to face and survive at HP.

My life continues...

(2010 - 2017)

0 comments: