Countdown to 2010..

on Tuesday, December 15, 2009
2010.. the time is ticking... the end of 2009 is near.. tick.. tick.. tick..tick..
and my heart beat is getting faster and faster... my mind is not in one piece.. im trying to control my self.. yet its messed with alots of worries...

My life is getting in a transformation.. going to another level of human man kind's life cycle..
"Marriage".. I never felt so anxious and nervous in my life.. I wanted to stop the time from entering 2010.. i wanted to have a "pause" button to stop everything... yet...
the time continues to run... tick... tick... tick.. tick.. tick.. tick.. tick.. tick.. tick... the clocks needle.. keep turning.... tick.. tick..tick..tick..tick..tick..tick..tick...

entering a new phace of deja'vu..

......counting and waiting for the "d'day or the doomsday".. life will tell..
dear 2010.. make me happy.. dont make me regret.. im counting on u..!


0 comments: