Uh oh..

on Sunday, December 13, 2009

Its been a week of hybernation as i have less time to get my self blogging. Well at last here iam blogging. Well i had to update my blog on my recent vacation trip to JB. Well it was a nice one.. Wonderfull experience and of course what else one could expect with friends together.. wow.. we had lots of fun. The glass temple that i visited was magnificient. Unfortunately to me, we reach the temple late 10pm, hence most of my camera snaps did not fall as precise and good that i expected. But the mood and the atmosphere of the temple knocks my speech off. It was great beyond my imagination. The temple staffs as well, are very humble and the hospitality they shown are beyond our expectation. Never came accross a temple members that humble and down to earth in penang.. Wow.. that itself a good foundation for a temple to grow.. a big kudos to them !!
Me (sitting from right) & my friends at Melaka

Well we didnt stay in JB afterall... final minute plan change..we drive straight from JB to Melaka non stop. Had a quick shower at one of the highway R&R.. and head straight to melaka's some of historical monuments.. had a quick breakfast and head straight to KL. By the time we reach KL its allready 4pm on the evening. Stayed at KL. They enjoy the nightlife at KL's *(notorious) bukit bintang.. Well i dont like it.. my friends like the place... its bunch of negative side of KL.. anyway..

Sunday 12pm.. we moved out from KL and head back to PG.. reached home around 9:30.. Hmm was very tired.. luckily the next day i was on leave.. well... its a nice and exciting trip to those places. Not as happening on how we go to Pahang.. anyway its memorious.. :)

Great vacation..
Well my friends did mention few places like "Langkawi", "Cameron Highland" and stuff like that for next year's vacation plan.. well lets c how it goes.

Ok thats all for now. Till next blogey, chiow fellaz....

0 comments: