A day before New Year 2010.

on Thursday, December 31, 2009
In less then 7 to 8 hrs the world will move in to a new year "2010". Double digit of the 21st century i would say.. Nice to hear the scientific meaning of the number. Wow i feel very proud human mankind survived till this year.. i remember once during my study at college year 1999. I used to discuss with my college friends, year 2010? thats impossible! mankind wont survive that long.!.. geez im proven to be wrong.. i do exists still and breathing .. :)
Hahaha..

Well.. Yesterday (30-Dec-2009) i was not in a good mood. 30th Dec 2008 was a devastating day for me. The day which i feel ive done a mistake. The day im tending to forget. The day I broke off with my X. And to my surprise yesterday while surfing thru the internet late night, i happend to came across a site with some wedding pictures and again i was terribly devastated to see the picture of my X wedding picture's. Didnt know she has married. Well, i feel happy and the same time i feel pain thinking have i did a mistake!? Mistake broking off and mistake clicking the internet site. Well whatever happends is for good. Im happy for her and i myself are very happy now. Happy then ever with my moderate life alone and peacefull. Whatever it is as they says.. Life goes on rite ?

Well tomorow night my cousins have prepared a New year celebration at their house in kulim. Cant wait to party. Feels like tons of happiness ready to burst out.. well afterall once in a year.. haha :)

Il try to get some pics uploaded if i had a chance..

For today, nite im going to temple.. relax my mind.. surrender my atma to the divine.. searching for peace, harmony and prosperous path ahead of the new year.. :)

Advance Happy new year 2010 to all my blog readers.. whom ever u are.
be happy and don't forget to make the people around you happy, life is only once remember that.

till next year blogey.. c ya all :)

0 comments: