Haahh back from de holiday

on Monday, November 12, 2007
Here iam after a long holiday... back to office, stare at the monitor & do my work... gosh.. deepavali this year... man... its a one piece of !*&#^%#& ... damn its never like this before.
I enjoyed deepavali celebration each and every year... well... not always on cloud-9. Hmm... all was ok... except for a dull boring day...i just wished i didnt take the 3 days annual leave of mine.. hmm i rather be back at office and stare the monitor... ive no morale at all to celebrate. Anyway.. after back to office... new terrible news comes up... well 2 actually.. the 1st one is my work.. damn it got pilled up a bunch... 2nd is my fees for the studies.. i didnt expect they would charge me this month.. man im broke ! hmmm i got to figure out someway to get money for it... man man man....i starting to hate studies ! back from holiday with a bunch of crap feels like blowing off your own head... damn i hate this !

0 comments: