Deepavali-2007

on Monday, November 05, 2007


Deepavali is getting near.. 3 days more.. i see alots of diffrences this year.. unlike previous years... For me deepavali is far more meaningfull rather then my own birthday! I celebrate deepavali with full honesty.. full dignity and respect.. its a one day of my life that significe the true shine of lights... a day that makes me happier then any other day for a year. This year ive dont know why i feel this presence of sad.. and unhappy feelings... is it my financial problem behind this ? is it my life turmoil behind this ? i cant figure out why.. im forcing my self to be happy.. yet i still cant... why ? For last year... when i wake up ... i keep figure out how im going to celebrate deepavali this year.. what clothes should i bought.. what presents im going to give to my mom.. i feel happy managing all these.. This year... i keep having this questions on my debt ... my financial postition... my savings.. im not broke anyway.. its just that everything came at a time where the time im suppose be happy... its just a bad luck... it could just happened after the deepavali celebration is over.. ! Well.. not every day you can see a rainbow while you are passing by thru the sky.. i have taken this a s a challenge.. this year i will sacrifice my celebration for good. i have placed a mindset.. for next year.. i would celebrate deepavali in grand manner.. after my financial crisis is over.. hopefully i could.....


This is my life... full of pain... sadness... sorrow... yet a word of survival...


Anyway.. im wishing all my 'Hindu' blog community friends and whoever pass by reading my blog posts.. a very Happy Deepavali or Diwali.. think of your family and enjoy your life with full extent... God Bless... ' Jai Shri Ram '

0 comments: