My Birthday..

on Monday, September 22, 2008
Gone the day of entering the new world...

Yesterday was my birthday... Mom and sis throw out a simple suprising birthday celebration for me on the day itself... around 12am (mid-nite) yea... midnite.. hehehe.. how sweet :) Sis bought for me "chocolate chips moist cake" its not my favourite actually but i enjoyed it throughly... No presents... (how sad).. but the cuting the cake in the night of my birthday was something memorable.. i catched 2 pictures of my cake from my sis camera... (my birthday cake below) :).
Apart from that.. i recieved many birthday wishes.. some are from my friends .... apart from getting wishes from my relatives... i got a nice shirt from my aunt... so sweet... il keep it for my deepavali now.. no time to wear it on this day itself...
well its been a nice enjoyable day thou.. ok at my office rite now.. not yet starting my work...
till the next blogey... chiow...

0 comments: