Wrap up of 2008

on Thursday, December 11, 2008
The time is 8:30 am and im sitting at my office cubicle after attending an important phone confrence meeting with my US counterparts. Was wondering to myself.. 2008 is about to comes to an end. Im trying to recall the stuffs that i could remember in 2008.. for me personally 2007 is very painfull even to think about.. 2008 is a bit somber.. nothing new.. nothing bad.. nothing cool.. except for my studies which has comes to a completion. Other then then.. 2008 is a year full of death's. Ive been admired many people in this world.. some of them are famous philosopher, famous spiritual guru and basically famous person.. but sadly enough most of them seems passed away in this year itself. For me 2008 seems a year of death.. eventhough there is no any significance on my life.. but the atmosphere seems terrible enough.. oh well anyway its about to end in a 2 weeks time.. go away 2008 and comes with 2009.. Not sure what 2009 has in store for me.. basically ive stoped writing down any new year accomplishment.. because for me its a crap thingy to do.. write in the first few week and forget about it the rest of the year... haha it happens to all !.. For me, my only aim is to succeed in my studies, having a good mind and thought... thats enough for me... im not a money and fame hunger... i strongly believe a good thought and good thinking person will wisely survive the rest of his life succesfully.. and im into it.. 

Hopefully Mr.2009 pave way for that... :)

Ok i got to go back to work now... till next blogey .. !
adios..

0 comments: