G.I Joe Retaliation

on Friday, April 12, 2013

Completely jumped away from blogging on the month of March.. Hahaha funny me..
Well couple of days back.. me and my wife went to see a movie.. (after many many months).. yea finally i got to choose the movie.. :P

We went for G.I Joe Retaliation.. not bad.. Still i prefer the one before this (G.I Joe Rise of Cobra). As for G I Joe retaliation, i dont see any stories except for quick run of fights and heavy mix of story line. One thing made me shock in the first place, the death of Duke. C'mon, he is the main man on the previous installment of G I Joe. And what happend to Ripcord (Marlan Wayans) of Rise of Cobra ? He is not dead on Rise of Cobra.. but he seems lost.. thats very odd. Another thing which puzzled me is the character Storm shadow. He suppose be dead on Rise of cobra, after the last fight with snake eye under the Ice cap on rise of cobra.. suprisingly he is alive on retaliation... wha!?

The Director of the movie did not bring the flow of previous installment carefully enough.. For me its totaly iritating to watch, rather then enjoying the movie. Another 2 character.. bruce willis & dwayne johnson.. Is it necessary ? maybe for promo.. both are oldies..

0 comments: