Beyerdynamic Headpiece

on Monday, July 15, 2013
Couple of days back i brought myself a headpiece. Its from beyerdynamic model XP3. Went to straights quay with my wife to check around for a headpiece. Ive already own one from sennheiser, but its more like a DJ Pro style and its quite painful for my ears to wear after certain duration of time listening to music with the headset. Thats why ive decided to change to a headpiece instead. The shop at Straights quay 'Jaben Malaysia' is at 2nd floor in the mall. I had to spend nearly an hour to decide the best headpiece for my liking and found this XP3 by beyerdynamic is pretty much to my taste :). Good bass, Good clarity and crisp sounds make me fall in love with it. Well impressive equipment from Germany. Still enjoying listening to musics while at office. Nice yo! :)

0 comments: