5th year at Seagate

on Monday, March 23, 2015

Today marked my 5th year working anniversary in Seagate technology. Time flies pretty fast as with life. During a meeting today a college of mine who joined seagate together with me suddenly opened notepad app on his laptop and typed "we are 5 years in seagate this march" and show to me in respect of not to make any noise during the meeting. I was left surprise as ive forgotten about it.. Hahaha!

Well it seems like only yesterday i joined seagate and it seems like only last week i left Intel where i worked for 10 years. All these years in seagate there are numerous events which i recalled, which i cherish, which i would love to forget. Not to mention hundreds of faces i saw day in and out. Those good guys, those bad guys, those managers and counterparts. I feel very fortunate this day that ive gone thru a successful life in my corporate life, learning new things, venturing new opportunities and adapting all the knowledge in my personal life.

Seriously, life is good for those able to adapt with it :)

0 comments: