Oh my Heart

on Tuesday, March 24, 2015

I'm kept having this uncomfortable health feeling for the past 2 weeks. A sort of scary feeling of what is happening or what will i end up with. All this started in the early of 2 weeks ago where i had a tremendous pain in my lower left arm, this situation translates into a sort of panic thinking of heart related problem. As my father passed away due to heart related complication 2 years back. This scared the hell out of me. So i ran to see a doctor nearby my place and been told that my heart pulse, pressure are all at a normal human being rate. But im still unconvinced on whether its really that's the  case. Wonder what should i do. Everyone around me told me not to panic as its just a normal pain. Haaah..i hope it is. I really don't want to end my life at this age so quickly. There are more to explore in this life. Hope all goes well for me.. healthily..

0 comments: