End of ZenFone 2

on Sunday, March 05, 2017

Couple of months back around late november last year ive accidentally dropped my phone. But managed to get it repaired and restored to its normal self.. had a screen crack at the time. But after the screen replace i didn't notice any issues with my phone. It was behaving normal as how a smart phone would be. That changed all together couple of days back. Ive found it exquisitely weird that my phone keeps opening and closing apps by itself. Initially my thought was either a Trojan horse or bloatware creeps in my phone and causing the problem. But i noticed the screen itself is behaving abnormally. Its behaving as if someone keeps pressing the screen for which caused it to behave strange. Since im a gadget freak person, such a behavior is a total non-tolerable for me. I hate it! A gadget behaving such way!.. This is when i decided (today) to change my smartphone. I love Asus so much cause of its technology... that i intended to change it back to the same brand..

Today i went to a mobile shop and booked a brand new Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe. This will replace my existing Asus Zenfone 2 Deluxe.. yea 1 generation ahead..

Moral of the story: Dont drop your phone.. If you drop it, replace it! Dont repair it! Their life will end if you drop it due to the nature of the intense circuitry and integrated embedded chips. Trust me folks!

0 comments: