Gaming days

on Wednesday, March 22, 2017
I wasnt a game freak. Until i met few of my ex office coulege's who are a real game freak. They transformed me from a non-gamer or nerd-gamer to a game freak! Thats when i start to hook up with this so called single person shooter or simulation games. My very first game where i started pretty much would be, Counter Strike condition zero (love to kill those AI terrorists), Diablo III (scared to play this game initially due to the dark nature of the game play), Age Of Empires and Age Of Mythology the titans (all time favorite). But out of all this, there is one particular game that will forever be etched in my memory. Which would be "Unreal Tournament (GOTY Edition)". If i remember correctly those days when i open up my PC at home, I'll be hooked in-front of my PC playing this games for like 10 to 12 hours a day! Thats freaked up right...

My mom would scold me pretty much for spending more time playing this games then do something meaningful.. But you know youth.. and the eagerness to try out something fun made me hooked to this game pretty badly.. Well think about that made me feel want to start over those game days now, but time for family eats up pretty much of my personal time.. nahh forget about it!

Just a memoir.. :)

0 comments: