Post deepavali.

on Monday, November 12, 2018

Deepavali ended several days back. For me Deepavali is a day full of vibrant, vivid, colorful and exciting compare with the rest of 365 days in a year.. but unusually like several years back, this year is no different.. dull, less cheerful and boring.. I couldn't tell why, but yea thats how i feel for the past few years.. i dont know why.  Maybe.. Maybe this year i may have the answer.. but could not be the same answer for previous several years. This year i fall sick badly and that too near deepavali. Plus a haywire list of stuffs caused me to enter the panic mode. Work stress, nevertheless adds extra ingredients to this boredom.. Well a complete package that turn my mood upside down. I just wish .. "yea like every year". Next year to be an exciting deepavali.. lets see..

0 comments: