Music

on Friday, February 09, 2007
Music is my life.. music is my passion.. music is my spirit. Ive been listening to musics since im 10 years old. I love Indian musics mostly from film songs & sometimes instrumental genre of music. For me indian music is somewhat very speacial. They squeezed alots of emotions, feelings, love & many more in a single note. My kind of indian music genre is from ghazal, qawwali, thumri, dhrupad, dadra and gurbani. Mostly i like the presentation of ghazal songs. Nowadays they are a trend setters in the hands of Music Directors like A.R Rahman, Jattin Lallit, Yuvan Shankar Raja Etc. I start to write this blog of today afer listening to one of a very great qhazal resemblence of A.R.Rahman song from the Movie Guru. The song (Tamil) 'Aaruyire Manipaya' touched me from the bottom of my heart. Its very lovely & touching. Well i couldnt stop humming the tunes. Ok time to get back to my work.. C ya all on de next blogz guys.

0 comments: