A new month

on Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Its april.. ahh a new journey of 2007. April is the traditional etymology from the Latin aperire, "to open," in allusion to its being the season when trees and flowers begin to "open". But its a rainy season it seems. I dont see any flowers opening.. hahah well.. Nothing speacial in april actually, accept for the Tamil new Year which falls on April-14th each year. Ermm still waiting for the call for my top most goal of my life. The call of the university. Yes, im still waiting for the reply. What took them so long.. Hmm.. probarbaly theyre looking on my financial credebility. Whatever the crap it is. Ive landed my feet on it & im in full determination to succeed on my university studies whatever and however it takes. Hope for a luck for me.

0 comments: