Beautifull Moment together..

on Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Very beautiful indeed.. I went out with her.. finally. With the person who im deeply in love with..With the person who im going to spend my life with..  I picked her up at the school she was teaching.. to see the commissioner of oath to sign and seal the approval on the wedding registration document.. Once that was done.. off we go to queensbay mall for our lunch.. it was quite memorable to me as its the first time we are spending our precious time having lunch.. We ate at "nandos".. ordered same set of meal & drink.. pepper burger and sparkling apple juice.... the burger that we ate was slightly spicier then we thought..haha it burned our mouth away because of the extra hot sauce on it hahaha.. but the spicy flavor of our meal did not stall our conversation away..

After the meal.. i spend some time with her buying paper wrapper for her school books.. then head straight to her house.. Her mom insist that i visit her house one day.. so i took the opportunity to visit her house today since i don't have anything else to do.... I went to her house once during my families official 1st time visit .. so i could easily remember the direction pretty well...  Once there.. had a light conversation with everyone at home for a while before i say my good buy to everyone and head home to butterworth..

Well a new experience in exploring my relationship... I would say strengthening my relationship with my future wife..  This is the sweetest memories i could ever go thru before we tie the knot to officially become husband and wife.. In fact.. im hoping eagerly to go out with her again..  well.. i wish we could .. :)

0 comments: