Chistmas Lunch at Bro-In-Law's House

on Monday, December 27, 2010
Had a wonderfull christmas lunch at my future brother-in-law's house.. Wonderfull meal prepared by bro-in-law's wife's mother.. not to mention my future wife's tallent to prepare a awsome mix fruit salad and  cocktail jelly.. wow had a blast enjoying the meal.. Initially i was so nervous thinking of my one man visit to a new place.. wondering how should i react and how should i behave.. but as soon as i enter the place.. i had this unique blend of feel of entering a house belongs to my close relative.. everyone made me feel that way.. i thought to my self at one point ..people used to say the word.. "please make it like your own house".. only the day i realized the "true" meaning of that.. comfortable.. and a feel of homely touch truely made me speeachless.. well as predicted had some private moment with my wife visiting the posh garden area before the lunch.. welll i guess she wants to have a private moment together.. but i guess i might have ruin it preety bad.. yea..we were together at the posh garden.. and.. she was expecting us to chat in private a bit longer.. well.. what do u know.. the feel of nervous subducted me terribly.. just 2 of us at the garden..  my brain somehow takes it other wise.. bottomline.. i should punch myself on the face blueblack  for not realize the true intention of it.. .. "if" i would be much more prepared for what it is for.. at least i would be ready! what an idiot iam!!  Yes awfully an idiot.. for unable to understand the meaning of a 'precious moment' and not behaving in an adequate romantic manner..stupid me!!!! arghh!&@^%#(*#%  anyway.. past is past.. yes i ruin it.. its my fault.. only thing ... i shud not screw up again "If" again the so called.. another opportunity comes my way...

Well back to the food.. i felt it was my mum's cooking.. Nice... truly enjoyed it. :) I must say i dressed the best for the lunch.. well.. i didnt bring myself alone to the lunch so i had some plans in my mind to bring "something" ... a suprise gift.. what i did?.. past 2 weeks of preparation.. a wonderfull self made hamper.. consist of wine.. confectionaries.. things that i could think of.. wrapped beautifully on a traditional rattan basket.. i found it clasically appealing.. hope my bro-in-law and his wife likes it..  and a wonderfull 'tiramisu' chocolate chese cake from Secret Reciepe.. well... i had the results for the cake literaly from my wife.. she update me once im back home.. thats her brothers favourite cake.. wow.. i had the bulls eye on catching the right one.. ok.. at least i felt satisfying.. haha..

Overall.. i felt very happy of todays event.. cant focus on anything else.. I kept thinking of myself.. Christmas day celebration lunch... hmmm...In the past.. what would i do?.. and future what im gonna do?... well first of all i dont celebrate christmas.. neither do wishing  any of my closed relatives.. so past years.. the 2 day  activities would consists of sleeping and wake up late or made the moment as a visiting day, either visit my family or bring my family somewhere. .. moving forward in future.. i would be visiting my brother-in-law to celebrate at their home.. which is a valid reason why i should celebrate or wishing anyone merry chistmas.. ... haha.. thats my short analysis of past and future.. Well... changes in my life speeding up in an undefined momentum.. Sweet! :)

Im enjoying it..

0 comments: