Final waiting

on Saturday, December 11, 2010
Less then 4 hours frm now, im gonna meet new and known faces.. they r gonna visit me at my house.. exchange the tray of agreement for the wedding.. Im quite nervous, in the mean time happily awaiting for their arrival.. Final minute preperation has gone excellent.. preperation for the meal has done well.. Now, awaiting d guests arrival.. :)

im down with fever.. taking medication... head feels gonna explode.. and not to mention sorethroat.. ouch pain all the time..Still i will show a good me.. I dont wanna present me as a sick dude on the house.. oh yea.. gonna make them think well this is the right guy.. hahaha.. praying for that :)

Ok time for another round for redicilous weapon of tablets to fight of this stupid fever! till next blogey.. me out now..

0 comments: